Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > autel pc suite stuck on update screen
autel pc suite stuck on update screen

2268 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-04-02 22:00:18

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    t00w
    2016-04-02 08:33:39
     I just downloaded autel pc suite V6.34 and installed on my computer (windows 7).  I get the logon screen when clicked and I enter my information, hit login and it goes to the update screen (with the moving green dots). I cant get past this screen.  I have tried the sd card directly to sd reader on my computer and also tried with usb card reader and does not work.

I have also noticed that on the login screen, forget password? and register when clicked just freezes the login screen and I have to just close the screen. Also I have found that I can type anything in the login and password (hit login) and it will go to the update screen and not go any further. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. thanks

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    JJ

2016-04-02 15:11:50 (Reply to:t00w)

I'm having the exact same problem.

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    t00w
    2016-04-02 22:00:18 (Reply to:JJ)
    I finally got it to work. This is how I did it for those having the same problem. Download and install all the pc suites even though it does not pertain to your scanner.  Mines worked after that. After you log in and you could download updates, I uninstalled the ones that does not apply to my scanner. Hope that helps.
  Total1 Pages